Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My Winter Blues Craft Projects

Ok, so I've been bored and I've been on Pinterest looking for some craft ideas. Usually I'm not a crafty person, but I do have a little bit of creativity. Below are pictures of my crafty side from this week! I already had the bookends from years ago. The bunnies ( which are a heavy foam material ) came from the dollar section at Target for $3 a piece. I purchased the vase from a dollar store for $1. I used Vaspar gold metallic spray paint from Lowes for each item. Another tip is to use Frog brand tape to tape your project. It is better for keeping the paint from seeping under the tape. If you decide to try the vase project, make sure your tape is straight for the strips and make a "cap" out of the tape to cover the bottom and the top of the vase to keep the paint from getting on the bottom of the vase and inside of the vase.

Happy crafting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment